If you own an older car you might have noticed that it isn’t as bright as it used to be. What actually causes paint to fade?
- Sunlight Exposure
UV rays eat away at the paint's protection, and heat from the sun is absorbed by the vehicle’s metal bodywork leading to fading
- Chemicals and cleaners
Incorrect use of the wrong solutions or harsh cleaning can fade your paint. Maintain your wax layer and use pads specifically designed to clean your car
What is T-Cut?
T-Cut Original Colour Restorer was created in 1954, specially formulated to tackle heavy scratches and faded paintwork. T-Cut’s solution does not contain silicones, leaves no harmful residues on the car's surface, and is great for use prior to repainting. T-Cut can also be used on painted kitchen appliances, plastic garden furniture, doors, motorhomes, boats and more!
1. Wash car with a car shampoo and dry thoroughly
2. Shake bottle and pour onto a damp cloth. Do not pour directly onto paintwork
3. Work a small area at a time (approx 1 sq ft)
4. Allow to dry to a haze and buff off with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth
5. Apply a quality car wax to protect the paint finish
Great low price on T-Cut Original 2.5L while stocks last
T-Cut Original Scratch Remover Paint Restorer (2.5 Litres) - was £19.99, then £11.99, now just £9.99!
Available for home delivery - or click and reserve yours at your local branch.
Please note: Do not use T-Cut Original on metallic or pearlescent surfaces. For these, T-Cut Metallic Colour Restorer is ideal.