Click and Reserve
Order online and collect and pay in store
- Stocked items will be reserved ready for you, please leave an hour between reservation and collection.
- Discount vouchers cannot be used on click and reserve transactions.
- Your order will be reserved for 2 days.
U.K. Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands
For orders valued at £9.99 or less, our delivery charge to most of the U.K. Mainland is now just £2.95 (inc. VAT).
For orders valued at £10 or more, but less than £40, our delivery charge is £4.95 (inc. VAT).
For most orders valued at £40 or more, we offer FREE delivery (excludes selected items such as Roof Boxes & Trailers).
Express delivery is available for mainland UK addresses at £6.95 (excludes selected items such as Roof Boxes & Trailers).
Delivery Charges - Scottish Highlands
For most orders to locations in the Scottish Highlands, our delivery charge is £9.95 (inc. VAT).
Delivery Charges - U.K. Off-Shore & Ireland Locations
Delivery to the Scottish Islands, The Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, The Scilly Isles, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland is charged at £14.95 (inc. VAT) per order. Republic of Ireland £24.99.
Delivery Charges - Europe Zones 1, 2 & 3
We also deliver to the following locations in Europe:
Zone 1: Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands - £18.99 (inc. VAT) per order.
Zone 2: Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy (mainland only), Monaco, Portugal, Spain (mainland only), Sweden - £24.99 (inc. VAT) per order.
Zone 3: Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Poland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia - £35.99 (inc. VAT) per order.
Orders are subject to a weight restriction of 25 Kg (e.g. 5 litres Oil = approximately 5kg). Delivery is usually 5-7 working days.
If your order exceeds weight restrictions we will contact you to inform of any extra costs, or offer you the right to cancel.
We are unable to ship aerosol cans, trailers, and roof boxes to any of these locations.
Delivery of Goods
We can deliver to addresses within mainland U.K although for deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and certain remote locations e.g. Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands there may be an additional delivery charge and slightly longer delivery lead time. Please contact us for further details.
Goods can be delivered either to your home address, to an alternative address or to your work. Your order will be delivered either by UK mail, Royal Mail or a local carrier. A signature may be required for Royal Mail and carrier deliveries. If your order contains more than one product the individual products may, on occasions, be sent on multiple dispatches.
- Delivery times are calculated in working days - i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive (working days do not include weekends or National Bank Holidays).
- In case of Bank Holidays please allow an extra 2 working days. From the receipt of your order we will endeavour to deliver your chosen items to you within 5 working days providing the goods are in stock, unless a longer delivery time is shown on the product information page.
- Express deliveries will be delivered within 2 working days on orders received by 3pm the previous day, orders placed after 3pm will be handled the next working day. Deliveries to non-Mainland or remote locations may take longer. Please ask for further details. Risk in the goods will pass to you on delivery.
- Goods delivered by courier should arrive between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. All deliveries must be signed for. If you are out when the courier arrives the Courier will leave a card with the contact number for you to call to arrange a suitable time for redelivery or for you to collect the goods from the local depot.
- We do everything we can to meet the delivery time specified in this section, however occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
We aim to hold all items in stock. Occasionally, an exceptional increase in demand may occur and we experience difficulties in replenishing our stocks. If there is likely to be a delay, we will advise you accordingly and you shall have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
Receiving the Order
Upon receiving the goods, please check the boxes for any signs of visible damage. If there are any signs of visible damage, please note this upon signing for the goods, and inform Wilco Direct too. Please inspect the goods within 48hrs and if they are found to be damaged, broken or faulty, please inform us immediately. We will arrange with yourselves to collect the goods for examination. If found to be damaged or faulty, we will re-deliver the goods at no additional charge, or you may wish to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
If the goods develop a fault within 28 days of delivery, please inform us immediately. We will arrange a collection of the items in question and if confirmed to be faulty, we will be pleased to replace the item with a new one, or in the event of the same item no longer being available, an equivalent. You may wish to receive a refund instead, which we will be pleased to issue.
If the goods develop a fault after more than 28 days from delivery, but less than 12 months from delivery, once again, please inform us immediately. We will arrange collection and repair of the item and will return the item to you when the repair is completed. If we are unable to carry out a repair on the item, we may choose to replace the item with a new one, or if the item is no longer available, with an equivalent.
Under the consumer contracts (information, cancellation and additional charges) regulations 2013 you have the right to cancel your order within a 14-day "cooling-off" period, which commences the day after delivery was made. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel under these regulations, you must inform Wilco Direct of your intention to cancel the order by either e-mail, telephone, fax or by post within the 14-day "cooling off" period.
Once you have informed Wilco Direct of your right to cancel, you must continue to take good care of the goods and retain possession of them until they are returned by yourself. You will be required to return the goods at your own cost, via an insured carrier and within 30 days. If the goods are returned within 30 days, in their original packaging and in a re-saleable condition, we will issue a full refund, less any delivery charges made. If you are unable to arrange the return yourself, we will be pleased to do so, but a charge will be made for this, which we would deduct from any refund due.
Delivery Charges will not be refunded as delivery is a service which is completed when the original delivery is made.