Click and Reserve
Order online and collect and pay at your local branch of Wilco or Wilco Motosave.
- Stocked items will be reserved ready for you, please leave an hour between reservation and collection
- Your order will be reserved for 2 days
- Please come to the counter to collect your order, as we will have set aside stock for you to collect
- Please note Wilco Direct discount vouchers cannot be used on click and reserve transactions
All delivery costs below include VAT. Please contact us if you have any questions about delivery of your order.
U.K. Mainland excluding Scottish Highlands
- For orders valued at £9.99 or less our delivery charge is just £2.95 (UK Mainland).
- For orders up between £9.99 and £25 our delivery charge is £4.95 (UK Mainland).
- For orders valued at £25 or more, we offer FREE delivery
- For express delivery (2 day delivery time) it is an additional £9.95 per order.
- For most orders to locations in the Scottish Highlands, our delivery charge is £9.95
U.K. Off-Shore & Ireland Locations
- Delivery to the Scottish Islands, The Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, The Scilly Isles, Channel Islands, Northern Ireland is charged at £14.95 per order
- Delivery to the Republic of Ireland is charged at £24.99 per order
Europe Zones 1, 2 & 3
We also deliver to the following locations in Europe:
- Zone 1: Belgium, France, Germany, Luxembourg, The Netherlands - £18.99 per order
- Zone 2: Austria, Denmark, Finland, Italy (mainland only), Monaco, Portugal, Spain (mainland only), Sweden - £24.99 per order
- Zone 3: Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Greece, Latvia, Poland, Slovak Republic, Slovenia - £35.99 per order
Orders are subject to a weight restriction of 25 kg (e.g. 5 litres oil = approximately 5kg). Delivery is usually within 3-5 working days.
If your order exceeds weight restrictions we will contact you to inform of any extra costs or offer you the right to cancel your order.
Please note we are unable to ship aerosol cans, trailers, and roof boxes to any of these locations.
Delivery of goods
We can deliver to addresses within mainland UK although for deliveries to non-mainland UK addresses and certain remote locations e.g. Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands, however there may be an additional delivery charge and delivery may take longer.
Please see Delivery Charges above or contact us if you have any questions.
Goods can be delivered either to your home address, to an alternative address, or to your work address.
Your order will be delivered either by UK mail, Royal Mail or a local carrier. A signature may be required for Royal Mail and carrier deliveries. If your order contains more than one product, the individual products may, on occasions, be sent on multiple dispatches.
- Delivery times are calculated in working days - i.e. Monday to Friday inclusive (working days do not include weekends or National Bank Holidays)
- In case of Bank Holidays please allow an extra 2 working days. From the receipt of your order we will endeavour to deliver your chosen items to you within 5 working days providing the goods are in stock, unless a longer delivery time is shown on the product information page
- Express deliveries will be delivered within 2 working days on orders received by 3pm the previous day, orders placed after 3pm will be handled the next working day. Deliveries to non-mainland UK or remote locations may take longer. Please ask for further details
- Goods delivered by courier should arrive between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday. All deliveries must be signed for. If you are out when the courier arrives the Courier will leave a card with the contact number for you to call to arrange a suitable time for redelivery or for you to collect the goods from the local depot
We do everything we can to meet the delivery time specified in this section, however occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond our control and cannot be guaranteed.
We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
We aim to hold all items in stock.
Occasionally, an exceptional increase in demand may occur and we experience difficulties in replenishing our stocks. If there is likely to be a delay, we will advise you accordingly and you shall have the right to cancel your order and receive a full refund.
Receiving your order
Upon receiving the goods, please check the boxes for any signs of visible damage. If there are any signs of visible damage, please note this upon signing for the goods, and inform Wilco Direct too.
Please inspect the goods within 48hrs and if they are found to be damaged, broken or faulty, please inform us immediately. We will arrange with yourselves to collect the goods for examination.
If found to be damaged or faulty, we will re-deliver the goods at no additional charge, or you may wish to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Within 28 days of delivery
If the goods develop a fault within 28 days of delivery, please inform us immediately. We will arrange a collection of the items in question and if confirmed to be faulty, we will be pleased to replace the item with a new one, or in the event of the same item no longer being available, an equivalent. You may wish to receive a refund instead, which we will be pleased to issue.
After 28 days but less than 6 months
If the goods develop a fault after more than 28 days from delivery, but less than 6 months from delivery, once again, please inform us immediately. We will arrange collection and repair of the item and will return the item to you when the repair is completed. If we are unable to carry out a repair on the item, we may choose to replace the item with a new one, or if the item is no longer available, with an equivalent.
After 6 months
If an item develops a fault after 6 months from date of delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to help.
You have the right to return your order within a 14-day period which commences the day after delivery was made, but you must
- inform us of your intention to return it by email, telephone or post within this 14-day period
- keep the original packaging
- retain the goods yourself and take care of them until they are returned, keeping them in resaleable condition
- return the goods yourself at your own cost via an insured carrier within 30 days (we can arrange this but a charge will be made which would be deducted from any refund due)
Read our full Returns Policy on our Terms & Conditions page.
Please note, delivery charges will not be refunded as delivery is a service which is completed when the original delivery is made.